Do you like what you see?
• Creating or redesigning a website or blog?
• Interested in new written material?
• Looking for an editor for your own written work?
• Seeking help with improving your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) and attracting a bigger audience?
I can help you! I have over four years of experience working with websites and have a practical, up-to-date understanding of how sites run and are seen by others. I know that starting and maintaining a website can be a very time consuming facet to running a business, and yet it can be one of the most important tasks to bring potential customers or a larger audience to you.
Why should you hire me? I have experience working with Blogspot, WordPress, and Squarespace, as well as Microsoft and Adobe products. I have been blogging since I was in middle school. I started this website in 2012 and have produced consistent and original weekly content. While my writing on this site is personal and purely a hobby, it has become a passion of mine to help others create work they are proud of on an easy-to-navigate website, and draw in as much traffic as possible.
My services include:
• Editing and proof reading your work
• Organizing pages, content, tags, and categories in a way that makes sense and is helpful for visitors
• Improving the SEO of your blog posts, pages, and images
• Writing original content for a selection of topics
• Managing and updating social media pages
If you are interested in hiring me or have any questions, please email me, Jessica, at [email protected] or use the contact form below and we can begin discussing how I might be of service to your business, website, or blog. I am currently based on the island of Oahu, Hawaii but can work remotely for you wherever you are. References are available upon request. I look forward to helping you!